Welcome to my website. My name is David Miller, and I am a candidate for the CalPERS Board of Administration and I would be honored to earn your vote.
My commitment to you is that I will put the interests of CalPERS members – employees and retirees – first.
That’s what I’ve done for 25 years as a union member, union leader and a founder of Californians for Retirement Security, the broad coalition formed in 2005 to fight against the nonstop attacks on public employees and our pensions.
CalPERS and its members have been under attack for too long. We deserve better. I will be that strong leader, with integrity and commitment, who stands up to ensure the system is always there to provide retirement security for each and every employee, retiree and beneficiary.
Let’s put CalPERS members first.
Leaders and Organizations You Know and Trust Support David Miller
- John Chiang, California State Treasurer
- Betty Yee, California State Controller
- California Professional Firefighters (CPF)
- California Association of Highway Patrolmen (CAHP)
- California State Retirees (CSR)
- California Association of Professional Scientists (CAPS)
- California Federation of Teachers (CFT)
- California School Employees Association (CSEA)
- California Teachers Association (CTA)